Monday, February 12, 2018

Six Thoughts After Appearing On Fox News @ Night

Six Thoughts After Appearing On Fox News @ Night

1. I was asked, through Reason, to appear on Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream to discuss my article about why nobody should voluntarily talk to the feds. It went — well, I'll let you decide for yourselves.

2. Lots of makeup really does make me look about 50% less Jabba-the-Lawyerish.

3. Chins. So many chins.

4. Shannon Bream was very gracious. I don't mean that in a "I'm dazzled by proximity to fame" way. She was kind and made me comfortable before and during the interview and let me say what I wanted. She didn't yell at me when I smirked.

5. Despite the text of my column, and the content of what I said on Fox, some people are concluding that I am a Trump supporter and devotee of Fox's most pro-Trump elements. One person asked how my wife could live under the same roof as me. That is always an excellent question, but not for this particular reason.

6. When the tech guy says "I could turn the monitor on so you can see the show as you're interviewed, but some people find it distracting," listen to him. Because there's some sort of weird sound delay so the sound in your ear isn't synched with what's happening on the screen and it's very discombobulating.

Copyright 2017 by the named Popehat author. https://www.popehat.com/2018/02/12/six-thoughts-after-appearing-on-fox-news-night/

No comments:

Post a Comment